Labels

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What If I Die Today.....

What if I die today?!! This thought came to me when my flight was searing through the clouds and was under turbulence due to bad weather...Several questions arose in my head....Will my parents, friends and those people I care about, miss me or cry for me? May be they would for sometime but then life will go on as usual. Life doesn't stop for anyone....
Will I regret not having my so-called set wishes/goals/dreams of having a loving husband, having kids, having a business of my own, traveling the world, etc, etc,get fulfilled?? Such significant questions but do these things really matter?! I questioned myself. Is holding out on my present for these wishes/dreams to get fulfilled, the right thing to do?
Then it dawned on me, the only thing that I have in my hand, is my present...Nothing can take it away from me...I only have this very moment. Who knows whether I will live to see my tomorrow...
People talk about manifesting their wishes and dreams, and I do agree this can be done but life sure does surprise you and has different plans written for you. Probably what is good for you. So I guess I have decided to take this very moment and make it my own and work slowly towards achieving my goals, ambitions, etc, but not by losing out on my present. Letting life surprise me everyday and taking things as they come 'coz probably I, ll not live to see tomorrow...Who knows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment